Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some changes this week. I will now be using a 10 point rating system instead of the 5 point I have been using. This will give me a wider range of review scores. Starting this week I will have classic reviews, which are reviews of things that gave been out for awhile. 

This is a list of upcoming reviews. 
1. Dead Rising 2. Xbox 360. 
2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2. Book. 
3. Lost: the complete series. DVD. 
4. Washington: the making of a capital. Book
5. Bloody Crimes: the search for Jefferson Davis. Book
6.  Duke Nukem 3d. iPhone game. 
7. Angry birds. iPhone game. 
8. The search for Einstein's daughter. Book. 
9. Jackass 3-d. Movie. 
10. Saw 7 and the complete saw series. Movie. 
 
Feel free to send me suggestions on what to review. 

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment